Sunday, August 12, 2007

I guess this thing IS on....

I have received some comments from persons other than family and friends. Most welcome if unexpected. Hi! Have a look around and enjoy yourself. Leave a comment if you wish or continue lurking like I normally do. :)

Update on the garden: Something ate my sprouts. :( I emailed a local garden expert (Dave the Garden Guy) and he suggested birds as the culprit, but I'm not sure. I will be replanting as soon as I can get some sturdier row cover and hoops to support it. Such is the life of a gardener. *sigh*

My son goes back to preschool on Tuesday (yippee!!) so I'll have a few hours each day to finish up the many projects that have stalled lately. I hope to have the yellow dress done by Wednesday, and will be working on the blue flower print next. I also have a baby blanket to make by Saturday, and hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of it this time. I may also try to make bread in the solar oven this week. It is supposed to be hot and clear, so it should go well. Ambitious? Yes. So keep checking back and I should have more posts forthcoming. Now I'm off to figure out what to do for supper......

No comments: