Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bunnies don't like sharks


Daaaaaahhhhh!!!!! My husband recently purchased "Rayman Raving Rabbids" for the Wii, and we have really enjoyed playing it. So much, in fact, that I made him a Rabbid for his birthday. His is the one obviously screaming "Daaaaaaahhhh!!!!". My son likes to watch us play, and will come to us holding a Wii remote, bowing, and saying, "We would like to play bunnies.". Knowing that he would run off with my husband's rabbid, I made him his very own, more benevolent-looking rabbid. I got the inspiration on craftster.org, just search for "rabbid" and you will find several entries. I made these with felt. The eyes and the smile are embroidered. The thing I learned doing this project: stuffed animals aren't that hard to make. I've made sock monkeys before, but never anything like this. I see many more in my future as Christmas, birthday, and baby shower gifts. Now I need to find patterns......

No comments: