Thursday, August 26, 2010

Catching up

OK - so I didn't really realize that it had been over a year since I'd been here.  Life happens, right?  The kids have been keeping me busy.  My son is in second grade now, and school has had a definite impact on our daily life.  They didn't tell me that homework for him also meant homework for me.  :)  Just keeping up with getting him to school, housework, taking care of my 2 year old, picking him up from school, homework, supper, baths, bedtime, whew, my day just flies by. 
I haven't been doing much in the way of projects.  Although I have painted the living room and my son's room.  My next project is curtains for his room.  Hopefully I can get to that today or tomorrow, and get him moved into his "new" room this weekend.  Then I get to paint my daughter's room, new curtains, etc.
I have also been struggling with an aging computer and all the associated problems.  I'm working on a laptop at the moment, and that is working better.  Once I get the technical issues ironed out, I'll post some pictures.
I have a pile of sewing projects to get to, crafts, garden, household, etc.  I'm working through a list, and I'll post more on that later.  Hope all is well with all of you out there, wherever you are.  :)

No comments: